Evening entertainment times

mljatsea

What time can I expect the evening entertainment on a crossing? Are there two performances each evening to give opportunities for both dining times? We are on an October crossing with the National Symphony.

What time can I expect the evening entertainment on a crossing? Are there two performances each evening to give opportunities for both dining times? We are on an October crossing with the National Symphony.

Usually it's an after dinner show. Occasionally it may be a pre dinner show for the second sitting.

Times are usually 2030-ish and 2230-ish.

Another User whose name I fail to remember posted daily programmes from a crossing in May: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6mf1915cdhhzva/AABFbspNjvPNfBEJO-cFlBMta?dl=0

We did a crossing last year, And was very lucky, due to the National Symphony being the entertainment for 3-4 evenings, Would turn up soon, never seen the theatre so full for every show. Enjoy your trip,

Be sure to volunteer for the National Symphony Orchestra choir.

Is that by audition? DH was part of a choir on a Celebrity crossing directed by a British opera singer/music teacher and loved it. However they took all comers. He has been part of our church choir but would not have the confidence to audition.