New to Marella - Question on check-in

We've done lots of cruises, but this is our first with Marella. I can't find any info on pre-cruise check-in like with other lines. Should I have submitted our passport details in advance before arriving at the port on Saturday?

Many thanks

Hi, Is this Newcastle? If so, you only check in on line when flying. I hope this is correct as we are also going to Newcastle on Saturday - looks to be another lovely sunny day for the sailaway

No pre cruise check in for Newcastle, arrive at the terminal and you will be directed to the red brick building where you collect your cabin number tags and attach them to your cases. Leave the cases there and go back to the terminal. Get an embarkation number and fill in the arrival back in Newcastle questionnaire on your travel arrangements at the end of the cruise. then wait until your number is called and go to the check in desk. There is no health declaration form as it is filled in electronically during check in. go through security and onto the coach to take you to the ship.

Many thanks for your helpful responses. Yes Fire & Ice from Newcastle on Saturday - can't wait! :cool:

If the forecast is right Reykjavik on Tues is going to feel very cold - a high of 12 degrees after leaving Newcastle with 23 degrees!

Thanks again Rachael.

Many thanks for your helpful responses. Yes Fire & Ice from Newcastle on Saturday - can't wait! :cool:

If the forecast is right Reykjavik on Tues is going to feel very cold - a high of 12 degrees after leaving Newcastle with 23 degrees!

Thanks again Rachael.

That’s quite warm for Rvk this time of year. Beware of the sun - the only time I’ve ever been burnt was 8C in southern Iceland.

Isafjordur is meant to be 6C on Wednesday! I got funny looks buying fleeces recently :)