Ovation of the Seas- cabin selection

Hi all,

I am thinking about booking an Ovation of the Seas New Zealand Cruise. I am looking at a cabin class called ocean view balcony, but the picture is of a standard oceanview. Can someone please tell me if there is a balcony???:confused:

If the description says balcony, then there is a balcony. Also, if you post the stateroom number or category, we can double check on the deck plan.

We just got off Ovation, we had Balcony 6120, great location, forward but we did not feel a lot of motion, away from the noise of the ship and a direct view down to the water, no obstructions at all.

We just got off Ovation, we had Balcony 6120, great location, forward but we did not feel a lot of motion, away from the noise of the ship and a direct view down to the water, no obstructions at all.

welshrich what was your expirience of Ovation?

What do you guys think about Cabins 8518 or 8522 forward. They seem low enough to not be obstructed by the pilot perch view that sticks out up on deck 12. Its really far forward obviously. Also considering 12714 back by the concierge lounge to be close to it. Two completely different locations. Just curious any ones thoughts.

Todd