Crown Owners Suite

Jeanne S

Any info anyone can give me would be most appreciative. Have booked cabin 1007. Has anyone used a roll away bed for these suites. How was the butler service, restaurants. Is the entertainment as bad as on the Dawn last year?

How was dine around Bermuda and what restuarants are recommneded for dinner?

How was embarkation for AA cat in NYC. What is the configuration of chairs/table on the balcony. Is the cabin really 610 sq ft and the baociny 160 sq ft?

Thanks

Jeanne

No it is not 610 sf it is 615 sf :D

Cabin 1007

Crib (1)

Rollaway Bed (1)

Telephone (1)

Television (1)

Sitting Area

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Oceanview Stateroom

Midship Section

Port Side

Pier forward

Private Balcony (1)

Bathtub (1)

Shower (1)

Queen Size Bed (1)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Balcony Square Footage (160)

Cabin Square Footage (615)

Duvet

Refrigerator (1)

Hair Dryer (1)

Bed Boards

Bed Extensions

Bed Rails

Whirlpool (1)

Sprinklers

VCR (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Butler Service

Concierge

Walk-in Closet

Livingroom area

Mini Bar (1)

Separate Bedroom

Stereo/CD Player (1)

Daughter has stayed in an Owners Suite on the Crown, but not sure which one. I'll see if I can find out where her pictures are.

Thanks Aliann. I look forward to it.

Shoreguy. Thanks and have you also been in one of these in addition to the Garden Villa? Have a wonderful trip next month! You could not be sailing with better people than Suesann Jean and her wonderful family; having sailed with her twice I can attest to that!!!

I only wish Claus was still on the Dawn - now how highly he thinks of you.

PS - Thought these were also Starboard - the AA?

Jeanne

Thanks Aliann. I look forward to it.

Shoreguy. Thanks and have you also been in one of these in addition to the Garden Villa? Have a wonderful trip next month! You could not be sailing with better people than Suesann Jean and her wonderful family; having sailed with her twice I can attest to that!!!

I only wish Claus was still on the Dawn - now how highly he thinks of you.

PS - Thought these were also Starboard - the AA?

Jeanne

I have not been on the Crown with nothing booked after next month one of the options I am looking at is picking up a last minute bargain on an AA this year. They had some great deals last year,

I am looking forward to meeting Suesann Jean and her family. I will miss Klaus but look forward to making friends with Hugo. You can never know too many HDs:D

I have not been on the Crown with nothing booked after next month one of the options I am looking at is picking up a last minute bargain on an AA this year. They had some great deals last year,

I am looking forward to meeting Suesann Jean and her family. I will miss Klaus but look forward to making friends with Hugo. You can never know too many HDs:D

This is true - maybe Hugo will also turn out to be a friend for life! I really was pleased with the rates for the Crown, especially given its in August during vacation time/school out. It was the size of the cabin/balcony that sold me for the AA for the price. Plus I like the 3 port itinerary.

Archived