Pride Room Price Question

bby31288

Hi all. I sail in 46 days! August 19. I booked a balcony guarantee, cabin not assigned. I see if I do a mock booking that there are cabins available that weren’t when I booked. I can get a balcony on deck 7 mid ship for the same price as my guarantee. Should I call and try to switch? There are no guarantee cabins available so I can’t see if there was a price drop of that category. Or just see what cabin I get. Any advice.

Hi all. I sail in 46 days! August 19. I booked a balcony guarantee, cabin not assigned. I see if I do a mock booking that there are cabins available that weren’t when I booked. I can get a balcony on deck 7 mid ship for the same price as my guarantee. Should I call and try to switch? There are no guarantee cabins available so I can’t see if there was a price drop of that category. Or just see what cabin I get. Any advice.

We'll be on the same cruise as you! Can't wait!

I would take that! It's one of the best locations for a standard balcony! Deck 8 midship is right under Lido. Aft can have vibration issues, so mid ship is better than aft. Take it!