Port Arrival time in Jacksonville FTTF

Crawford095

Can someone share some recent experience with Faster to the Fun out of Jacksonville? What is a good time to arrive at the port? What time were you able to board the ship?

I got to the Jax port about 10:30 more or less and since I had FTTF, I went right thru and was on board by 11:15.

I have sailed out of Jaxport 5 times. Arrival and boarding times can vary due to weather (fog) or if the previous cruise had any issues. One time, we couldn't board until after 12 (we had FTTF) because they couldn't find a passenger on the prior cruise. We usually get to the port at 10:30. They allow us indoors shortly afterwards where it is cool. USUALLY we are on the ship by 11:30 am. Our family always purchases FTTF and feel it is totally worth it.

I have sailed out of Jaxport 5 times. Arrival and boarding times can vary due to weather (fog) or if the previous cruise had any issues. One time, we couldn't board until after 12 (we had FTTF) because they couldn't find a passenger on the prior cruise. We usually get to the port at 10:30. They allow us indoors shortly afterwards where it is cool. USUALLY we are on the ship by 11:30 am. Our family always purchases FTTF and feel it is totally worth it.

As an experienced Jaxport cruiser, can you share which is the best way to get to/from the port? I thought I read that Lyft/Uber won’t go to the port. Is this true?