Dedicated Quilting Cruise on Princess?

TheRabbit

5 hours ago, TheRabbit said:

We have the golden tether to Princess, free laundry. 

Any word on a future sewing/quilting cruise?

Not yet, but I heard she may do another one. I’m on her Mediterranean cruise next fall (just a group cruise, no quilting), so I should hear right away when she plans a quilting cruise. 

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, TheRabbit said:

DW talked to her sister about using her special roll around sewing machine case for bringing her machine on our 60 day cruise this fall. Since it is RT from our home port, it should work. List of thinks we are bringing grows. Sewing machine and gear, check; 3 cases of wine, check; 3 suitcases, check; camera, electronics, carry-ons, check; my broken back, check!:eek:

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a collapsible wagon- you can find them at most hardware or sporting goods stores, or even Costco- you can wheel all that stuff right to your stateroom then it folds down and will fit under the bed!

2 hours ago, Roatanfans said:

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a collapsible wagon- you can find them at most hardware or sporting goods stores, or even Costco- you can wheel all that stuff right to your stateroom then it folds down and will fit under the bed!

They took everything from the curb to the room, no problems. Several others recomended the same thing, but we would not have had room for a collapsible wagon in the SUV in the end. We actually checked over 12 items into the porter.

19 hours ago, LoveThisCruisingThing said:

I have a hard nough time keeping a straight seam on land....don't need the challenge of rocky seas. 

She actualy sewed on rough days with no problems. With sitting down, all movement was relative and didn't effect her.

16 hours ago, sjcivilady said:

Not yet, but I heard she may do another one. I’m on her Mediterranean cruise next fall (just a group cruise, no quilting), so I should hear right away when she plans a quilting cruise. 

Thanks

If you do hear anything, please pass it on.

John

So glad Cheryl has recovered.  We just got off the Royal on Nov 9 - Quebec to Fort Lauderdale.  We love the ship and hate to see it move to the west coast.  Out next booked cruise is on the Sky, Dec 7, 2019.  Hope we cruise together in the future.

Karen