4:30 flight on depart day...

ccastano

We are cruising 2/26 - 3/5 on NCL Spirit out of New York. I am booking our flights, probably arriving on Saturday. We need to leave the disembark day and get home, the latest flight I find on Spirit, which is who we were planning to use, leaves about 4:30 from LGA. Anyone have info on the disembark from the New York cruises? This is our first cruise, and I read alot of the guidelines, but from what I can tell even though official arrival at port is 10 am, it's anyone's guess when we'll actually leave the ship, is this true? Do I need a later flight as insurance? I was thinking of posting on NCL threads too, but figured I'd hit the first timers list, well, first!

TIA for your help!

we actually were scheduled to disembark from miami at 9am but they started calling people to disembark the ship at 7:30am. i was also worried about not being able to make an early flight........so we booked a flight to leave miami at 6:45pm................we were off the ship by noon and called the airlines about switching to an earlier flight but they wanted us to pay an additional $200 per person to switch the flights........so we just sat at the airport all day long.

i think you will be fine with the flight time you have booked.

Yes, your return flight time should be just fine.

The cruiseline will ask you (upon embarking..or later in the cruise) when your return flight time is, so that they can schedule the disembarkation of the ship in an orderly fashion.

Now, will the disembarkation be orderly? Only time will tell. ;)

Archived