Cabin 1324 on the hump Adventure of The Seas

NoVa Mimi

Does anyone know anything about this cabin? It is a GS on the edge of the hump. I was wondering about the balcony size, and if there was much noise from the stairs, as it is right at the stairway. We are booked for our 7/2005 cruise in this cabin, and was wondering if I should keep it or change.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;7;17;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS

We had 9310 on the edge of the bump on the AOS, and loved it. The balcony was a little bigger than most because it had a slight triangular edge to it, instead of being a plain rectangle. We never heard any noise from anywhere........ icon_smile.gif

Have a great cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;4;4;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Hawaii - On the Island

• 8 years later...
Does anyone know anything about this cabin? It is a GS on the edge of the hump. I was wondering about the balcony size, and if there was much noise from the stairs, as it is right at the stairway. We are booked for our 7/2005 cruise in this cabin, and was wondering if I should keep it or change.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;7;17;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS

Hi I was wondering if you have any info on this room we are booked on 4 August into this cabin and would appreciate your thoughts??

The "hump" area is very convenient...that's why they're so coveted. Any extra space is so minimal that it makes no difference...but there's no added noise and you'll appreciate the very short walk from the stairs and elevators. When you see how long those hallways are, you'll understand!

The "hump" area is very convenient...that's why they're so coveted. Any extra space is so minimal that it makes no difference...but there's no added noise and you'll appreciate the very short walk from the stairs and elevators. When you see how long those hallways are, you'll understand!

Thanks for your prompt reply, was wondering if you'd stayed in 1324 as we stayed in a Grand Suite 2 years ago and as you went in the door on the side where the door to the bathroom is there was a cupboard but one picture i've seen there is no cupboard just the wall of the bathroom so I'm wondering if this GS is actually slightly smaller than the others????

Thanks for your prompt reply, was wondering if you'd stayed in 1324 as we stayed in a Grand Suite 2 years ago and as you went in the door on the side where the door to the bathroom is there was a cupboard but one picture i've seen there is no cupboard just the wall of the bathroom so I'm wondering if this GS is actually slightly smaller than the others????

I have sailed in this exact suite on the Adventure of the Seas. I'm going to see if I have some pics for you....

These pics were taken in 2007 - as you can see, there is no cupboard by the bathroom.

We had another GS on the AOS a few years later and it did have that small cupboard - I know which one you mean.

I don't think 1324 is smaller though?

These pics were taken in 2007 - as you can see, there is no cupboard by the bathroom.

We had another GS on the AOS a few years later and it did have that small cupboard - I know which one you mean.

I don't think 1324 is smaller though?

Ah thanks for your reply. Yes when I saw that there was no cupboard I was thinking that this cabin must be slightly narrower than the other GS's. I've mainly picked it cos of its convenience for the stairs!!!

Is the view restricted from the balcony looking forward towards the front of the ship?

Archived