Blue Hole is Awesome!!

Peeker28

I just returned from a cruise on Harmony of the Seas - in Falmouth we booked Blue Hole with Phil Lafayette - Blue hole was AMAZING!! It is strenuous but my kids and hubby had a great time. You need water shoes and you can bring your own or rent them for $6 or buy them for $12. We really liked Phil Lafayette, he tailors the trip to what you want to do, he teaches you things about Jamaica on the ride to Blue Hole. He was very conscience of the time and made sure we were back to the ship in plenty of time

I just returned from a cruise on Harmony of the Seas - in Falmouth we booked Blue Hole with Phil Lafayette - Blue hole was AMAZING!! It is strenuous but my kids and hubby had a great time. You need water shoes and you can bring your own or rent them for $6 or buy them for $12. We really liked Phil Lafayette, he tailors the trip to what you want to do, he teaches you things about Jamaica on the ride to Blue Hole. He was very conscience of the time and made sure we were back to the ship in plenty of time

I was just looking at photos. It looks amazing and terrifying. I saw people climbing up a waterfall holding on to a rope. Is that something we have to do? It looking very scary. I have done the falls many times. I have done the bobsled. I have hung out at the beach. I have stayed on the ship. I am looking for a somewhat active tour that doesn't last all day. It will be my and my dd on the tour - my elderly mom will be on the ship and I don't want to leave her all day.

Kathy