Grand Cayman Dec 28, 2005 Grand Princess

zydecocruiser

What wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

We ate lunch at Rackham's while we were in GC last week. Our waitress told us that the property sold, and the new owner was going to rent out the former Stingray shop to the Nataulis ship business (at least she thought so). She said they use the area there to board, so it's a good match. A couple of times we drove by and saw the "for rent" sign and thought Rackham's had closed. I called them, and they were closed because of the storm that came through over the weekend (while we were there).

We tried to eat at Hammerheads, but were never able to get a parking spot close enough, so we ended up at Breezes a couple of times. Last Wednesday night, we ate dinner and watched two ships board and leave. I loved the location of Breezes. It was really cool sitting on the balcony watching everything going on around you.

Breezes is really a neat place to be (if you can get a seat on the balcony) and watch everything going on. The food was also good. We ate several times at Coconut Joe's. They had a good breakfast and a drink called Jungle Juice or Monkey Juice...something like that...that was yummy!

We rarely went into town until late afternoon when the cruise ship passengers were starting to tender back in, but we made the mistake of waiting too late one night, and the place was closed!! Once those cruise ships leave, most everything shuts down.

We bought the DVD from VIP from our snorkle trip, and I had no clue just how pretty some of the fish and things are that are right beneath us. We didn't leave the top of the water, so we really didn't see everything. Your pictures are just amazing...I love the colors!!!

Archived