First Time on Dawn

Shamrock359

Hi, all. I am contemplating booking the Dawn from NY in March for the fabulous 11 day Western Caribbean itinerary. I have only sailed on Carnival in the past and am wondering about the size of the cabins on the Dawn. We like a decent amount of room, and a tub in the bathroom. My question is, are the mini suite categories AF and AG identical? Why is the AG almost $300 less than the AF? I did look at the deck 11 plans and I think there are only 2 AG cabins in the aft by the spa. Has anyone ever stayed in these? Price is right but I'm not sure. I could use some reassurance and/or advice here. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!!

The only difference between an AF and an AG is location on the ship. The cabins are identical in size. AG mini's are right next to the spa in an aft location. This could be a busy area with more traffic than the mini's midship.

Either one is fine in my book. Having the extra room is a blessing, especially on a longer cruise!

There is plenty of room in the mini-suites along with tubs in the bathrooms. We were very happy with ours on our previous Dawn cruise. It's a great ship and you will love it. If you're booking the 3/26 trip, make sure to drop by our roll call on the Roll Call forum :).

Shamrock359,

Book the AG, Below is the special for this cabin on that cruise from the NCL website.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

2/2/06 - 4/26/06 - 10 & 11 day E. & W. Caribbean - Roundtrip New York

$849 & $999 rates apply to 3/26/06. $1,349 & $1,649 rates apply to 2/2/06. Offer applicable to new individual bookings.

$1649
Guarantee Special - Suite
Promo Cat/Code: Cat. AG

Shamrock359,

Book the AG, Below is the special for this cabin on that cruise from the NCL website.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

2/2/06 - 4/26/06 - 10 & 11 day E. & W. Caribbean - Roundtrip New York

$849 & $999 rates apply to 3/26/06. $1,349 & $1,649 rates apply to 2/2/06. Offer applicable to new individual bookings.

$1649
Guarantee Special - Suite
Promo Cat/Code: Cat. AG

Agreed - you will most likely end up in an AF and save major $

Archived