Upgrade Fairy

I miss the days when you could check that on the website. I set mine to do not upgrade on Jewel last spring because I wanted to keep my corner aft D1. Wouldn't you know it almost everyone in our roll call got an upgrade. Oh, well, had a great cruise anyway. I've asked to be set back to auto upgrade, but you can only trust it happened.

Count me in as another one that totally detests the "new and improved" website. OMG...each time the tech demons make a change...it's always for the worst. They must really enjoy our frustrations. :mad::evilsmile::evilsmile:

The other problem with not being able to see your set preferences are the choices of gifts. They are constantly messing around with wine selection. If you don't have a selection of what they currently have on board, they decide you didn't want it. :mad: Now I will have to call and bug our poor overworked GS agents on the phone just before each cruise to check those settings. Sooooo frustrating that they can't get that fixed.

Agree the one time I didn't want an upgrade was having 9256 on Radiance for our Alaska cruise B2B. No way was giving that up for both legs!! ;) But after the cruise, I reset it back to automatic, where it has stayed ever since. Have a corner aft B2B on Vision coming up, will need to set that one to "do not upgrade" also.

This was our first upgrade after 24 Royal cruises and a wronderfull suprise. We are Diamond Plus and was surprised that we Finally got an unexpected upgrade. Thanks for all the well wisher:)

You are most welcome, congrats, and have a fantabulous cruise made that much sweeter! :D:cool: