Red Frog Pub Growler Question

stoddaj1

Just wondering if this is a growler bottle that we purchase? If so, are we able to refill and bring on deck with us? Any additional info about best way to purchase growlers/ beer would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by stoddaj1

Just wondering if this is a growler bottle that we purchase? If so, are we able to refill and bring on deck with us? Any additional info about best way to purchase growlers/ beer would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm sure they do not do "Growlers" on board. I have seen those big beer tubes filled with beer (red frog pub only), but would be to awkward to take up on deck.

Sorry, I just glanced at your question before.. Yes, at the RFB is where you purchase the growler. Then you pay each time you fill it. Yes, you can bring it anywhere on the ship that allows drinking [emoji3].

[emoji924]️ Cruisin Trkrs [emoji597]

I'm sure they do not do "Growlers" on board. I have seen those big beer tubes filled with beer (red frog pub only), but would be to awkward to take up on deck.
The Carnival growlers, as almost any growler I've seen/gotten(they're pretty cool to use as watering bottles/change savers/ect), are between 64-67(or so) ounces. Lol my Hubs says it's like lugging a half gal of milk around, only it doesn't really "do a body good!" [emoji23]

Thanks for your replies. What is the initial cost for growler purchase?
No problem.

My Hubs said it was just under $50, but that includes the growler and 1st fill...

We went on the tour which was pretty awesome.

Lol especially the tasting.

Plus we got glasses to take home and a lil certificate, I think we also got coupons for drinks onboard. That was around $25/pp but totally worth it to learn about how they brew.

Also, there's this amazingly good brew (hope they still make it:)

it's called Port Hoppin IPA. I don't usually drink beer, but it was really good!

Enjoy your Vista/Horizon Cruise and enjoy the RFP& Brewery. We did.

No problem.

My Hubs said it was just under $50, but that includes the growler and 1st fill...

We went on the tour which was pretty awesome.

Lol especially the tasting.

Plus we got glasses to take home and a lil certificate, I think we also got coupons for drinks onboard. That was around $25/pp but totally worth it to learn about how they brew.

Also, there's this amazingly good brew (hope they still make it:)

it's called Port Hoppin IPA. I don't usually drink beer, but it was really good!

Enjoy your Vista/Horizon Cruise and enjoy the RFP& Brewery. We did.

Thank you so much for the specific information! We will be on the horizon in December and it's our first Carnival Cruise. We are debating about getting the Cheers! program. We are probably close or just to about the break-even point, factoring in coffee and bottled water, but are mostly beer drinkers. Wondering what your hubs' perception of the growler was in comparison to purchasing 5 or 6 beers a day? TIA