Dancing in the Pride's Piano Bar?

GleeFrog

I'm looking to have an embarkation wedding on the Pride and one of the reception options is the Ivory Piano Bar. I looked at some pictures and it looks like a great space, but is there anywhere for people to dance? Or at least a space for the first dance? The other options are the Taj Mahal, which seems like a lot of space for what will most likely be a small wedding, and the Beauties Night Club, which doesn't really fit our vibe.

The only danceable space would be the marble walkway in front of the bar. More space could be made by moving the chairs, but you can't move the tables because they are fastened to the floor. I gather those are the only venues on offer? EM

The only danceable space would be the marble walkway in front of the bar. More space could be made by moving the chairs, but you can't move the tables because they are fastened to the floor. I gather those are the only venues on offer? EM

Yes, those were the only 3 venues mentioned when I called the wedding number earlier today. Thanks for the insight into the space!

Since you mention dancing, I assume you need someone to provide music. That may limit the venues that can be used. For a small reception, depending on your definition of small, there are other areas that could be used that don't have a dance area or stage for musician/DJ. The Captain's dining room outside the lower level of the MDR, and for a very small group, the library forward on 4. Even the card room on 3. The Red Frog Pub might do as well as the Piano Bar, but it may already be booked...EM