express debarking?

vegetarian

im going on the jewel in a couple of days and im on wonderful deck 4. is express debarking available to everyone? how soon can you go to the reservations desk to tell them you are doing that or do you do it the day before the end of the cruise?

Express Disembarkation is available to everyone who can manage to carry all their bags in one trip.

Yes, there is a posted time limitation, which isn't enforced. All you have to do is carry your bags off the ship when the announcement is made.

The reason there is a time limitation is so NCL can save itself the time and trouble assigning you a disembarkation color and getting you the proper baggage tags, so please fill out the forms so they can save themselves some cash.

I understand the need sometimes for getting off the ship quickly to meet up with other transportation. But, having said that, I feel that the longer I can stay on the ship, the longer my cruise has lasted. (And everyone knows how I hate it when the cruises are over!)

We always check the box that says we don't have to be off the ship at a certain time, and are always some of the last to leave. Gives us plenty of time to sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast and take one last look around.

Hikini:D

Archived