Reflection Sept 21 Specialty dining questions

NaplesBeachgal

I am confused. If you book the dining packages i was told i cannot pre reserve a time. If i book a la carte i can choose a time. Is it difficult to get normal dining times once onboard? (730 8pm?) Also what time does the evening show start in the theater? Are there comedians on this ship? thanks

The shows normally are at 7 & 9. The packages offer about a 30% discount compared to full price. When you purchase a package you will be asked to select either night 1 or 2 for the first of your dinners. When you board the ship you can book all your dinners and change the day you selected when you purchased the package. We dine late 8:30 and haven’t had a problem getting tge time we want but earlier time may be different.

If you book individual restaurants in the Cruise Planner you will pay full price but will have your choice if day and time right away.

On most cruises one evening the guest entertainer is a comedian.

Don't worry about not booking in advance. We were on the Reflection last year and prepaid for a 4 night speciality package. Day 1 on board we went to one of the speciality restaurants and made our 4 reservations throughout the cruise. We even changed them a few times due to a port-intensive itinerary and had no issues whatsoever. There was plenty of availability.

Sent from my VS987 using Forums mobile app

|We returned yesterday and booked for 6 nights we arranged all the meals as soon as we boarded and we then changed one of them with no problem. Most of the time the restaurants were not full, as we were in Blu for the other 4 nights we walked past the other restaurants & Tuscan grill looked really empty most nights. We booked either 8 or 8.30 for each meal.