Miami Hotels for Pre and Post Cruises

lkgreen26

Please help! I'm looking for recommendations for hotels in Miami for my husband and I for pre-cruise and post-cruise nights. There's so many to choose from! We are flying in and out of MIA. Definitely want a pool, prefer a on-sight restaurant and a clean room. Any ideas? Thanks!

Thank you! I had looked at that hotel. It’s nice to know it was a good stay! I appreciate it

We stayed there last week pre-cruise, for two days. It is a perfect location:

1. Publix grocery store/liquor store to purchase your 2 bottles of wine that you are allowed on the ship. This way, you don't have to lug them in your suitcases on the airplane.

2. Fast food (Checkers, Burger King)

All of these places are ONE block in. You can see them from the hotel. Sooo convenient.

In the hotel, there is a WHOLE level of shops, eateries, bars, etc....and access to the Bay and boats (beautiful). You have to press AG in the elevator to get to this floor.

We Uber'd from the airport (easy peasy), but there are tons of shuttles also. Uber'd to the cruise port. (easy peasy and only 3 minutes away).

If you are looking for a good place to eat...I HIGHLY recommend CRUST. Also a 5 minute Uber ride. OMG....the best restaurant we have ever been to. Google and check out the menu. Go to Trip Advisor and see their reviews. It is the #2 rated restaurant (out of thousands) in Miami.

Also watch Trip Advisor for prices on the hotel. It can go as high as $300 per night, but I waited it out for price drops and got it for $97 per night. Good luck to you.:cool:

Oh my goodness I appreciate the info so much! I’m keeping a look out for prices. We’re doing a nine day southern Caribbean cruise that leaves February 1st so I know hotel prices will be at a premium at this time. I don’t mind paying it for a good hotel but it makes me mad to pay a premium price for a disappointing stay.