Carnival glory serenity

Thebosn1

I have a cruise booked on the Glory and have never sailed on her before. I was looking at some pictures and I have a question about the Serenity area. I was looking at the deck plans and it looks like the serenity area is on deck 12 (which stinks already), but it also looks like it is only ONE SIDE of deck 12. It also looks like it is wrapped around "Camp Ocean". Isn't that the kids area? Did they seriously wrap half of a serenity deck around the kids camp area? Can this be correct?

The serenity area on these ships is often my last refuge to escape the ever more unruly kids. Did I seriously just book a cruse where they only have half of one? And is that half wrapped around the kids camp? Please tell me I am not seeing this correctly.

You are correct. However anytime I was on the port side of serenity I never saw any kids in that camp ocean area. It didn’t seem like they used the outside play area all that much

If it’s really that big of a problem to you just stay on the starboard side

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are correct. However anytime I was on the port side of serenity I never saw any kids in that camp ocean area. It didn’t seem like they used the outside play area all that much

If it’s really that big of a problem to you just stay on the starboard side

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, not a real big deal. Just never been on this class ship before and seemed like a bit of a strange setup. Thanks.

No, not a real big deal. Just never been on this class ship before and seemed like a bit of a strange setup. Thanks.

We were there in May and also never noticed any kids. However, there was one fool who thought it would be cool to bring his little speaker and blast music while he was in the Hot Tub! Serenity People!!! We just moved to the other side.

We were there in May and also never noticed any kids. However, there was one fool who thought it would be cool to bring his little speaker and blast music while he was in the Hot Tub! Serenity People!!! We just moved to the other side.

Always that ONE guy...