Does Star class pay for classes and escape room?

PK34

I haven't found this anywhere and was hoping someone here would know. If you are booked in Star class are you charged for classes and the escape room? Specifically, I'm wondering about the cupcake decorating class and sushi making class. I am sailing on the Symphony. Thanks!

We were not charged for the escape room or the wine pairing at the captain's table on the Anthem in August 2017 but did not do any classes. Others have reported on CC that they were charged for Captain's Table wine pairing on other ships. This may be ship specific like some of the other policies so a recent Star class cruiser on Symphony would provide a better answer. Enjoy Star Class - it is wonderful.

We were not charged for the escape room or the wine pairing at the captain's table on the Anthem in August 2017 but did not do any classes. Others have reported on CC that they were charged for Captain's Table wine pairing on other ships. This may be ship specific like some of the other policies so a recent Star class cruiser on Symphony would provide a better answer. Enjoy Star Class - it is wonderful.

Thanks! We sailed Star class on the Allure in December and were charged for the wine pairing. I thought it was a bit odd because all other alcohol we had was included. I know you are supposed to be charged for wine over x-amount per glass, but this never happened when the price was within reason. I would certainly expect to pay the difference if we ordered something really high end. I did not research the wines served at the Captain's Table, but I'm sure it costs more than the allowed amount which would explain the $25 charge.

We did not do any classes and the Allure doesn't have an escape room. We are on the Symphony 12 night TA and are thinking we will have more time to experience some things we don't normally do. However, I am hoping to NOT do a repeat of my Flowrider experience! Let's just say the medical facility and staff on the Allure are top notch!