Save the date !! Bellissima inaugural

heatherb1958

We are booked on the 4th March sailing from Southampton , currently the inaugural date. Did anyone else get the marketing e.mail today

“ save the date 2nd March “ ?

With RCI when we have had e.mails like that it followed on with an invite to a pre view.

Just curious what past MSC cruisers have experienced.

• 3 months later...

Hi Heather,

I've just seen your post...we are on that sailing too, but I don't remember getting any emails about saving the date.

We've not cruised with MSC before and wondering how the embarkation/disambarkation in all the various ports will work, as passengers seem to be booked on different "legs" of the cruise. We are going as far as Genoa, but I have seen that others are getting off earlier.

Otherwise, it's going to be a new adventure for us....the previews of the ship look fantastic!

Debbie (matherwood)

We are booked on Bellissima for May 26 2019 and will disembark in Genoa too. My question to anyone who knows, how long can I stay on the ship? The day of disembarkment Will they hold luggage till after lunch? I would love to stay on and eat lunch and utilize the activities for as long as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 1:31 PM, matherwood said:

Hi Heather,

I've just seen your post...we are on that sailing too, but I don't remember getting any emails about saving the date.

We've not cruised with MSC before and wondering how the embarkation/disambarkation in all the various ports will work, as passengers seem to be booked on different "legs" of the cruise. We are going as far as Genoa, but I have seen that others are getting off earlier.

Otherwise, it's going to be a new adventure for us....the previews of the ship look fantastic!

Debbie (matherwood)

Hi Debbie, we are disembarking in Barcelona . When we sailed on Seaview in October our flight was in the evening on disembarkation day so we decided to keep our luggage with us . We  left the cabin as per the time stated and then just hung out on the ship . We only had one large suitcase and hand luggage  so it was easy to do. We left the ship at about 10.30am but I am sure there would not have been any problem staying a while longer. Tours were still leaving at that time with us . 

On 11/24/2018 at 7:28 PM, cparker01 said:

We are booked on Bellissima for May 26 2019 and will disembark in Genoa too. My question to anyone who knows, how long can I stay on the ship? The day of disembarkment Will they hold luggage till after lunch? I would love to stay on and eat lunch and utilize the activities for as long as possible.

See  above response to Debbie .  I would not put out my luggage to be left in the terminal for longer than is necessary. There were no problems with us hanging out on the ship with our luggage and leaving in our own time.