Hints to taking the best pictures possible in the South Pacific

Happy New Year!  I have greatly appreciated the advice you have shared on so many topics regarding FP and PG cruises.  I am still trying to learn more before our trip in July 2019!  I've purchased the Olympus TG 5.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I will.  Am I correct in understanding that you recommend:  

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/859972-REG/Olympus_V323060BW000_CLA_T01_Conversion_Lens_Adapter.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/122502-REG/Tiffen_405CP_40_5mm_Circular_Polarizing.html?

Do they both fit the TG 5?  I went to these websites and saw that they work on the TG 4, but I didn't see the TG 5.  Now, I will admit some of the info that you have shared sounds greek to me. 🙂 I am a novice and take the pictures on our trips.  Do you recommend the "Fish lens?  Or, is it the wide angle lens that you don't feel is necessary?  

I hope these questions make sense.  This will be our first trip to FP, and I truly want to capture as much of it as I can.  

Thank you again for your priceless advice!  I've taken notes on many of your suggestions!

Oleta