Bringing back souviner beer bottles

iamkidc

Someone at my work mentioned they purchase a local beer, drink it of course then head to the local beach and fill it with sand. Bring it back home and have it on display. She mentioned the different colors & textures of the sand and how they are such a conversational piece and not to mention a Souvenir.

I will start my personal collection this coming Jan 15. :D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Just back from Legend Of The Seas last night. To take that 6 pack home if you buy at the pier you gotta check it. The only way to carry in carry on bag is to buy in airport after going through security & hopefullybuying at a duty free shop!

Just back from Legend Of The Seas last night. To take that 6 pack home if you buy at the pier you gotta check it. The only way to carry in carry on bag is to buy in airport after going through security & hopefullybuying at a duty free shop!

Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband is a huge fan of beer. We have lives and traveled all over the world. We always bring back full bottles to be enjoyed at home. Prior to the 3 oz liquid restrictions we would always carry it on. Now it has to go into your checked luggage. We have never had a problem. I place each individual bottle inside a sock and when I run out of those wrap them in a piece of cloths. You just have to make sure you do not exceed the customs restrictions on amount. We were in South African and I brought about 40 different beers back. The customs guys are usually not as tight on beer.

Archived