Newbie, with a cruise docs question (m)

ansafae

Hi!

We just got our docs for our cruise and I found a disturbing line in regards to my account.

On the page with account charges it says Stateroom $XXXX and Total $XXXX, it says the same number on both lines... there appears to be a balance owing?? Am I reading that right or do they just show me what I've paid so far? Please let me know how it looks on your docs. If it shows a $0.00 for payment received, I'm going to have a heart attack. To me, the way it is written it looks like my TA took my money and didn't pay the bill. However, the non-reactive side of me says, I wouldn't have rec'd my travel docs if my account wasn't paid in full right? :confused:

Love to hear from someone on this please. Thanks!

Ansafae

AOS January, 2006

I did call RCI and as I've been warned here, they were of no use AT ALL! All she told me was she had no clue what was going on, that my cruise had been booked and cancelled and rebooked (I knew nothing about that). And that I should hang up and have my TA call them immediately!

I did also call my TA but they're closed on weekends, so I have to wait until Monday to finish my heart attack.

Ansafae

AOS January, 2006

I have my docs right in front of me... I have the same thing. Same price on the stateroom line and total line. You would not have received docs if cruise was not paid in full. You can still talk to your TA to make sure that everything is ok.

I have gotten this on my cruise docs before also. I think it has to do with the TA's commission being included in the total or something. Anyway, you are paid in full, or like the OP said, you would not have gotten your docs.

Have a great cruise!!

Thank you SO much for the reassurances! :D

We figured that was the case, but I will check with my TA on Monday just to be completely confident.

I really appreciate the quick responses. YAY!

I can't wait for my cruise!!!

Ansafae

AOS January, 2006

Archived