Transatlantic with young kids we have inside do we upgrade balcony

Transatlantic advice needed  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Transatlantic advice needed

• Transatlantic
    • Balcony
    • Weather
    • Cruie with kids

Hi hallasm and taglovestocruise loving hearing about your transatlantic exsperances. About the promanade view room when i first booked this cruise that my large travel agent booked a huge amount off cabins the offer was free promenade view cabin upgrade but apparently they dont have big enough ones fpr family off 4. I then discovered from you tube that this is not true that ther is a amazing family room promanade view went back to my travel agent and they did not book this room out! So "upgraded" from 6v to 3v so thinking off paying the extra for ocean view but the pullman beds put me off as sometimes i would to ltr witj the chrildren to read them storys to sleep and i could not see my self enjoying getting up ther lol si thinking balcony but as i said a HUGE 900 pound price jump thinking is it worth it? Day dreaming off sitting out ther when we get kids tp sleep drinking a pina colada lol

Just curious... do you think it would be an issue to curl up with your girls in the big bed and read to them, then send them up into the high bunks when story is done and sleep is near?