Celebrity Summit Oct 21, 2018 Repo cruise NYC to San Juan

Boytjie

Are you gentlemen interested in meeting up at sail away..?

On the regular Celebrity Roll Call they have a sail away meet and greet that we will go to. But that doesn't mean there can't be more than one sail-away meet-up! It is a long sailaway from Bayonne to the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. We could all meet at the highest deck for sailing under the bridge.

What’s the cabin crawl?

People offer up their cabins to be on a tour of different cabin categories. This is a fun way to see how the other half lives. [emoji4]

Happy to meet up at sail away; maybe Martini bar if weather doesn’t permit for highest deck.

Oh, you have to be outside for a NY sail-away! Except if it is really raining hard.

Are you gentlemen interested in meeting up at sail away..?

We would love to meet up the evening of sailing. However I'm hoping if the weather is decent for an invite to the helipad. I've always wanted to be on the bow during departure. Meeting at the Martini Bar sounds perfect

Hello from Los Angeles! I’ll be aboard this cruise. It’s been some years since my last cruise and I’m very much looking forward to it. I love the Celebrity brand and can’t wait to decompress from work and all of my responsibilities here in LA. The unfortunate part is I’ll be cruising solo (unless, of course, any of you know someone who’d be interested in sharing my ocean view stateroom with me). I hope to see some of you around. Cheers! MJ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello from Los Angeles! I’ll be aboard this cruise. It’s been some years since my last cruise and I’m very much looking forward to it. I love the Celebrity brand and can’t wait to decompress from work and all of my responsibilities here in LA. The unfortunate part is I’ll be cruising solo (unless, of course, any of you know someone who’d be interested in sharing my ocean view stateroom with me). I hope to see some of you around. Cheers! MJ

Welcome aboard, MJ. Hope to see you - and the others at the LGBTQ get together onboard.

Welcome MJ.

• 3 weeks later...

What a fun cruise and good get-togethers at the Martini Bar!

Hard to believe we were hanging out in the water at Honeymoon Beach on Water Island to cool down,  just over 24 hours ago, and now we are in cold, windy New York.

Edited by Boytjie