ESCAPE / BA Class: Your Favorite Pre-Sailaway Dining? Crowd-Beating Tips?

Hello everyone!

Only a few weeks until my sailing (9/2-9/9) and I am so excited!

This will be my second cruise - once again with NCL, and my first solo cruise! My last cruise was in a studio cabin, which was lovely, however this time I'm fortunate enough to have a balcony cabin which will be great!

I'm already in "pre planning mode" and with 3 specialty meals included this cruise, I'm really looking forward to trying my options at the different venues.

Now, I get anxious around crowds and on my last cruise I found by planning my days "off peak" (and avoiding the pool deck LOL!) this was a non-issue, however one of my crowd dilemmas is where my best option for dining upon boarding the ship may be.

I'm not sure if the specialty venues are open prior to sailaway for lunch? I was also considering perusing the ship and then ordering room service once my room is ready.

On my last cruise (Breakaway in 2015) we dined at the Uptown Grill which was very quiet, but I see on this cruise that has been replaced with Margaritaville

Where do you enjoy dining pre-sailaway? Where do you like to watch sailaway from? I'd love your tips and tricks :)

I just went on my 2nd cruise... Also solo and was on the Escape. I went to Taste for lunch and it was very nice and fairly quiet.

I joined the crowds for Sailaway up on the top decks but I'd guess for a quieter sailaway The Waterfront would be worth a try.

Sent using Tapatalk