Sunshine Help

MooNGaTe27

I'm going on the sunshine with a group of 50 people I want to hide little ducks around the ship that they have to find for a prize.Can you tell me good places to hide them where the crew will leave them alone so the group can find them

Promanade deck 5, loads of places to hide the ducks. Lots of events on that deck. Hide in the windows behind the curtains, on a seat in the Alchemy bar.

My only concern would be what would other people do with your ducks if they found them?

Oh, this sounds like such fun! Do you all have fixed dining at the same time? Maybe you can get the maître d and/or your waiters to help. They can put some on the chairs, maybe tuck one in the bread baskets, even put one on their trays!

I was on the Sunshine in September and it was National Talk Like a Pirate Day. For that they hid around 15/20 pirate rubber ducks around the ship. Whoever found the most won. As it turned out, we were the only ones who participated so we won by default :)

I remember a couple places and I will try to list them.

You probably won't be able to hide them in all of these places because you don't work for Carnival.

On top of guest services/shore excursions/pixels photos signs

In the window of various shops/candy store.

In the arcade on a game

Random places in the promenade

On a wine bottle in the front of the steakhouse

On the Alchemy bar sign

In Red Frog

Random places on the Lido

I think you get the point. I would recommend keeping a master list of where they are hidden. I'd maybe keep it to one floor (3 or 5 are good ones) because we realized how difficult it was to find them.

Good luck!