romantic breakfast star princess

keene state mom

Does anyone know anything about this package ? Is it worth it ? I am trying to send something to my sister for her anniversary for Sept 7th .on Star Princess it also says coffee card comes with it, would they get this at the beginning of the cruise and would they each get there own coffee card thanks I advance

You can also buy the balcony breakfast on its own if you wish.

But if you buy the total package (balcony breakfast, one coffee card, two coffee mugs) I believe there will be a voucher for the coffee card in their cabin when they board which they then take to the IC (or whichever venue they go for their first coffee) and it will be activated on the cruise card of the person who chooses it. There are no longer separate punch cards for the "coffee card" program; whichever one of them becomes the holder of the program can buy the total of fifteen premium coffees for either of them--but just one brewed coffee or tea at a time.

Do you know what type of cabin they have? The reason I'm asking is because they bring a LOT of food. We've done the balcony breakfast in a Mini as well as a standard balcony. In the standard, we had food plates ALL over the bed as well as side tables. :')All of it was wonderful. Yes, you can get just the breakfast OR the whole package. Dh and I love doing this.