Can you change from Fantastica to YC on msc website

Leekaz

I’ve booked a family of 4 in a fantastica balcony cabin next June on Seaview from Barcelona. I’m curious to know if there’s a way I can check on the msc website how much it would cost me if I decided to upgrade to a bigger cabin or YC.

Is this possible, or would I need to phone the travel agent I originally booked with?

I’m based in Scotland.

The prices of other staterooms are shown on the MSC website. There is no upgrade price for a stateroom different from what you see. The availibility of a YC suite is more important than the price since YC is fully booked on many cruises.

The prices of other staterooms are shown on the MSC website. There is no upgrade price for a stateroom different from what you see. The availibility of a YC suite is more important than the price since YC is fully booked on many cruises.

Ah I see. I wondered if it was like plane upgrades “pay another £800 and you could upgrade to this cabin etc..”

Thanks for your advice.

I’ve booked a family of 4 in a fantastica balcony cabin next June on Seaview from Barcelona. I’m curious to know if there’s a way I can check on the msc website how much it would cost me if I decided to upgrade to a bigger cabin or YC.

Is this possible, or would I need to phone the travel agent I originally booked with?

I’m based in Scotland.

Do a mock booking to get the price but you need to call to change your cabin.