Pre-buying unlimited internet & credit for 250 mins?

erdoran

Tried to buy unlimited internet pre-cruise so I could get the 15% discount - of course NCL wanted to sell that, but they said that I can’t get credit for my 250 min ‘free’ pkg because it was free. I know that’s nonsense and I can do it aboard Bliss—but has anyone been able to do it pre-sail? Thanks

Tried to buy unlimited internet pre-cruise so I could get the 15% discount - of course NCL wanted to sell that, but they said that I can’t get credit for my 250 min ‘free’ pkg because it was free. I know that’s nonsense and I can do it aboard Bliss—but has anyone been able to do it pre-sail? Thanks

My pcc explained to me the 250 internet pkg really only has a $106 value compared to purchasing ahead of time at a discount. You’ll still get $125 credit for upgrading to unlimited once onboard but it’s $125 off the onboard rate. No ability to apply pre cruise and get the 15% pre purchase discount.

Same thing applies to the longer sailings when you want more speciality dinners. The value of the perk goes down because you can’t apply the perk to the less $ per dinner pkgs.

My pcc explained to me the 250 internet pkg really only has a $106 value compared to purchasing ahead of time at a discount. You’ll still get $125 credit for upgrading to unlimited once onboard but it’s $125 off the onboard rate. No ability to apply pre cruise and get the 15% pre purchase discount.

Same thing applies to the longer sailings when you want more speciality dinners. The value of the perk goes down because you can’t apply the perk to the less $ per dinner pkgs.

But can I get $106 credit? Still better deal!

But can I get $106 credit? Still better deal!

You will get a $125 credit off the pkg pricing onboard. Just no way to use the credit to upgrade before sailing so no 15% discount. It can all be done on your phone with the app. But again not till you’re onboard. Very easy and no need to visit the Internet cafe.