Need help deciding on excursion

momtoty2001

We are trying to find an excursion in Grand Cayman that has a catamaran and will also take us to Stingray city as well as to the Starfish area.

We have gone on the stingray sailing with captain Chip in the past and enjoyed it but he doesn't go to Starfish area and we really would like to visit that area as well.

Has anyone found a tour company that has a catamaran, goes to stingray city and also starfish point.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I have used Native ways to Stingrays and Rum point and would recommend them. We are using them again to do stingrays and starfish.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

Does Native Ways pick you up from the cruise ship terminal or do you walk somewhere to meet them? And do they provide the snorkel gear?

Does Native Ways pick you up from the cruise ship terminal or do you walk somewhere to meet them? And do they provide the snorkel gear?
The walk is minimal. We are doing the sting rays, coral gardens and starfish. This is what my confirmation says: "When you come ashore, look for the person carrying the sign that says Native Way Watersports.**We are located at the back of the terminal, under the white tent, near the Tortuga store.*You may also ask for us at the Visitor Information office at the cruise ship terminal.*

On the boat, we provide free use of all snorkeling gear and vests, food for the Rays, and complimentary punch and bottled water.**After the tour, you will be given two options for drop off:*back to the pier, or, at 7 Mile Beach (where you can taxi back to the cruise ship pier at any time for $5 USD per person).*"

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app