MSC Voyager club status match

glittergal1

Despite having cruised with MSC in the past My last cruise with them must have been more than 3 years ago as I seem to have lost all my points and my Voyager club membership which is very annoying as Ive got 2 more cruises booked with them !!!!!

Im going to have to re join Voyagers and build up my points again, ive not been loyal to any other cruise companies ive had 3 cruises with RCI and I think im Gold and 2 cruises with NCL which gives me Silver

How does status match work ???? is it better to match with the silver NCL?

Despite having cruised with MSC in the past My last cruise with them must have been more than 3 years ago as I seem to have lost all my points and my Voyager club membership which is very annoying as Ive got 2 more cruises booked with them !!!!!

Im going to have to re join Voyagers and build up my points again, ive not been loyal to any other cruise companies ive had 3 cruises with RCI and I think im Gold and 2 cruises with NCL which gives me Silver

How does status match work ???? is it better to match with the silver NCL?

RCI Gold and NCL So will both match to MSC Classic and you will, be credited with the minimum number of points to be that level which unfortunately is 1 point. and you build up from there.

you will be entitled to the 5% discount

Pete

Yep im back at the bottom with classic again soooooo annoying :')as MSC actually cancelled one of the cruises we had booked , oh well at least with the 2 I have coming up I will begin to earn more points back and when I reach the Black at least I will know Im a genuine well earnt MSC Black card

It is somewhat odd seeing as our levels with the other cruise lines we have sailed with are still the same despite not having sailed with them for over 3 years, plus it actually costs them nothing to leave you where you are.

I find that really unfair! You could sail with MSC every year and still lose all points if you wait more than 3 to sail.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes Ive lost all my points at the end of August because I didnt sail in 3 years despite having 3 !!!! up coming cruises booked with them one they actually cancelled !!!! and the next we are on is this November . Ive still got my points with other cruise lines as they have no time limit