Silhouette smoking areas

Ecuador

Non smoker here, but I remembered that Bimmer09's fabulous review of the Silhouette a couple years ago spoke of smoking spots (since he smoked) and also included photos of those areas.

Here's a link to his review:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48880163#post48880163

Here's some of the smoking info below from his review. Hopefully someone else can chime in and advise if this is still correct:

Re the Smoking I was more than happy with the areas and comforts X provided.

Comfy chairs everywhere there is designated smoking.More smoker- considerate than PCL in fact.

I prefer to smoke outside where there are trillions of acres of air above to dilute the smoke and not offend anyone who is used to inhaling only the pristine diesel air of our cities. That's sarcastic and is only directed at those people who have the fake coughing attacks when walking past a person who is legitimately puffing in a "smoking section". I heard the words "Goddam smokers" from an old geezer walking through the smoking section at the Sunset Bar while using the path as a walking track.

My smoking was enjoyed by the Sunset bar ( Port) Promenade (deck5) aft and fwd port side and the Mast Bar (fwd Starboard) and when super windy in the a.m before the ship awoke I smoked by the pool in the smoking section.

Besides those I smoked in the elevators, the restaurants and in bed. Oh-and in the shower but it was hard to stay lit.

Norris

• Haha 1

Smokingareas on the Celebrity Silhouette

Deck 15 (aft) – Port (left)-side only – outside atthe Sunset Bar – This is the area where Cigar & Pipe smoking is permitted

Deck 14 (forward/mid-ship) – Starboard (right)-sideonly – outside at the Mast Bar

Deck 12 (Pool Deck) – Port (left)-side only – outsideforward of the mid-ship elevators

.Deck 5 (mid-ship) – Port (left)-side only – outsideof the mid-ship elevators

Deck 5 (forward) – Port (left)-side only – outsideof the forward elevators/Theatre