Cloud 9 spa room

Tssweety

Just wondering thoughts on the interior cloud 9 spa room... I know it has a few amenities but we are booked in an interior room for 4 deck 7 mid ship on the Dream. Have the opportunity to do an interior spa room on deck 11. What are your thoughts at the location and if its worth it? We love the convenience of deck 7 mid so 2 floors down to promenade and 3 floors up to lido.

Edited by Tssweety

I love how quiet it is, and love the Dream class Thalassotherapy pool and heated loungers. The steamrooms are usually too hot for me. In the cabin you get free slippers to take home and nice robes to use, along with Elemis bath and body products. Worth it to me just for the thermal suite stuff, but you have to decide what's important to YOU.

The cabins will be identical (except for decor) but you get the spa amenities-- like that heated pool which is nice and relaxing before getting ready for dinner\

Inside cabins are extreme darkness 24/7

Just wondering thoughts on the interior cloud 9 spa room... I know it has a few amenities but we are booked in an interior room for 4 deck 7 mid ship on the Dream. Have the opportunity to do an interior spa room on deck 11. What are your thoughts at the location and if its worth it? We love the convenience of deck 7 mid so 2 floors down to promenade and 3 floors up to lido.

Only you know how much use you will be getting from the spa.