Halloween on board

momto2js

I was on the Epic for Halloween in 2016. They had a costume party and a costume contest for the guests. A lot of people dressed up. They also had some minor decorations, and a "haunted house." The haunted house wasn't that great, but it was the effort that counted... it was nice of them to at least try! I think they had trick or treating at the stores for kids. They also had a themed Halloween party in Spice H2O that night, which is where the Halloween contest was.

I was on the Epic for Halloween in 2016. They had a costume party and a costume contest for the guests. A lot of people dressed up. They also had some minor decorations, and a "haunted house." The haunted house wasn't that great, but it was the effort that counted... it was nice of them to at least try! I think they had trick or treating at the stores for kids. They also had a themed Halloween party in Spice H2O that night, which is where the Halloween contest was.

Similar on the Jade last year. For the haunted house, if you're tall enough you can see over the makeshift walls and won't be startled when the people try to jump out at you.