Bare Minerals

Patgo

I like Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover, 2 different companies that use mineral makeup. Sheer Cover has a wonderful travel brush that I love, I mix my foundation put it in the brush and away I go. My local spa shop just started carrying Bare Essentials so I am able to buy without relying on mailorder. It does not take alot and last a long time.

Not too long ago I purchased a BE starter kit I found at www.jolie-julie.com . I really like the product. I don't need foundation to cover any problem areas just to have a finished look and BE does the trick. I wish I hadn't waited so long to try mineral make up; a girlfriend of mine has been using it for years. Oh well. I'm going to purchase the 'Glee' and try their eyeliner. I still need to figure out a blush but for now I've been using the warmth for a bit more color.

I love BE and have been using it for a couple of years. I order mine from Medispa....Medispa usually has a discount coupon code for 20% off and free shipping. You can not order online but can call the 800 # to order, just ask for the latest coupon code or the typical 20% off coupon.

I like Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover, 2 different companies that use mineral makeup.

I went with the Sheer Cover over the Bare Minerals and while I like Sheer Cover, I always wonder if one is better than the other. Do you like both of them or is one better? Thanks!

I actually like Sheer Cover's foundation a tiny bit better and I like their duo concealer, I notice that in the Sheer Cover travel brush that their minerals seem to mix better versus putting BE into my travel brush. But I love glee and warm radience from BE. What I love about mineral makeup is the fact is last so long and it takes very little to do its magic.

I actually like Sheer Cover's foundation a tiny bit better and I like their duo concealer, I notice that in the Sheer Cover travel brush that their minerals seem to mix better versus putting BE into my travel brush. But I love glee and warm radience from BE. What I love about mineral makeup is the fact is last so long and it takes very little to do its magic.

Thanks, I may try BE when I need a refill. I did wonder if the glee and warm radience would make a difference.

The only think I don't like about Sheer Cover is that sometimes, it seems too powdery when I look upclose. From 3 ft. away, it looks fine but if you stand close to someone, you don't want to look powdery! So not sure if I need to get better at applying it or try a different brand. Thanks!

Depending how much you use, it can be a bronzer or a blush the official description on QVC says...

"Revitalize your look with this skin sensation! bareMinerals Warm Radiance provides the appearance of radiant, sun-kissed skin. With a hint of golden color, it imparts a soft luminosity you'll love to wear every day. Mix it with other bareMinerals items to enhance your skin's natural glow."

Net weight 0.03 oz.

Made in USA

If BE looks too powdery it is because too much was applied.

I have placed a bid on Ebay for some warmth....won the bid but the seller has some weird payment thing...I emailed her to ask how to go about paying her. She has 100% approval so she must be ok once you can pay her.

I like Medi-spa because I am not charged sales tax, since we dont have a medi spa in my state and there is no shipping. When I ordered the starter kit which is usually $60, with the discount the total was 45 and I had it in 2 days.

There must be something wrong with me. I had some applied at Sephora and told her I liked a very light foundation, most of the time I go without. The stuff felt awful to me, dry and pasty, I was rubbing my face all day long to get it off. I don't get that feeling using my regular foundation, which is a liquid. I'm not looking for a lot of coverage and I'm not crazy for the all one color skin look, I like my own skin to shine through. Did she put too much on me?

Dry and pasty? Sounds like she either put way too much on or her brush/minerals were dirty (oily trasfer from others?) The reason I like BE and Sheer Cover are because they are very light and look natural (a little goes along way), very different from liquid makeup. It took me a few trys to get it right and not to be so messy with it.

Patgo - Another BE fan here. I've been using for three or four years and love it. When it comes to application, less is more. Start with very little. Put it on, walk away from the mirror for a couple of minutes. When you go back, if you think you need more, use a little more.

HappyKS - My guess was that the SA used too much. I had been using it for a couple of years when I had my first "makeunder" and the SA I had put WAY too much on me.

i just started using BE from the starter kit and am very happy with it. it really does last a long time and it is so light that i forget that i have it on. i read in the small catalogue that came with the box a blurb about glee. can someone please explain why i would need glee also? what else or more can it do besides the warmth and/or blush? thanks

baboo2 - Glee is an all-over face color, similar to Warmth, but it gives you a different look. Warmth is supposed to give you the look of being "sunkissed" and Glee is just a rosy glow.

Do you need it? Not necessarily. If you like to change your look, you might want it though.

I also use BE and love it. I usually hit eBay with a couple of my favorite lady sellers. They help you pick colors, too.:)

I am a huge fan of EBay and want to try BE. I want to get at least 6 weeks worth to take me through the cruise. I would like to know which sellers you recommend.;)

you can email me at jonij@arctic.net if you do not want to give their name here.

Joni

Archived