A couple of Carnival Fascination quesitons

Pr1612

Thank you for the info. I'm an eat-and-run kind of person so I guess we will see how this all goes!!

We are often like that at home, but we have a whole different routine on a cruise. There really is no reason to "rush" anywhere - one of the joys of this type of vacation. It is fun to linger over a meal, chatting with fellow cruisers as the ship pulls into port, watching it dock out the window.

You won't get an all clear to go ashore until 15-30 min after docking has been completed.

We are often like that at home, but we have a whole different routine on a cruise. There really is no reason to "rush" anywhere - one of the joys of this type of vacation. It is fun to linger over a meal, chatting with fellow cruisers as the ship pulls into port, watching it dock out the window.

You won't get an all clear to go ashore until 15-30 min after docking has been completed.

I'm hoping not to rush but it seems so rushed when I see that you have to meet to leave the ship by 9. I would have to like I do at home and get up by 5 to be working out by 5:30-6 and have time for breakfast and shower before heading out to the islands. Forget making it to the fitness center classes at 7-7:30. Maybe I will get a good routine going after the first couple of days!!!

I'm hoping not to rush but it seems so rushed when I see that you have to meet to leave the ship by 9. I would have to like I do at home and get up by 5 to be working out by 5:30-6 and have time for breakfast and shower before heading out to the islands. Forget making it to the fitness center classes at 7-7:30. Maybe I will get a good routine going after the first couple of days!!!

I had plans to work out, but only did once (on the sea day). This is such a full itinerary that we were out late (Comedy) every night (midnight) and up early every morning (6:30 am). Honestly, if you are taking advantage of the ports and shows, you have very little free time. My Fitbit showed that we averaged over 7 miles a day, so I still feel pretty good about my activity level.

I had plans to work out, but only did once (on the sea day). This is such a full itinerary that we were out late (Comedy) every night (midnight) and up early every morning (6:30 am). Honestly, if you are taking advantage of the ports and shows, you have very little free time. My Fitbit showed that we averaged over 7 miles a day, so I still feel pretty good about my activity level.

Well if I can get that many miles in that would be great. The couple we are going with aren't as active as me but hoping that walking around the ship will keep me in shape. Trying not to ruin ten years of hard work in a week!!