EZAir not working on Personalizer

NavyVeteran

I am not able to modify my flexible EZAir flights on the Cruise Personalizer. When I try to modify, the website takes me to a manage flights page for those flights with no option to change flights. Those occurred on two different bookings.

I was able to book new flights on a cruise with no flights previously booked but I was not able to change flights already booked. I did not try cancelling and booking, since I never cancel flights until I have better ones confirmed.

I called Princess. The Princess representative had seen the same problem from a previous caller, and she had duplicated the problem on her own computer. She had reported it an hour previously from the previous caller, but she had not yet received any information when it would be fixed.

The Princess representative said EZAir was working correctly on her work computer, so she would have been able to rebook for me if I had wanted (she had duplicated the problem on her personal computer - not her work computer). I decided to wait until I can work online myself, since my cruises are still far in the future.

Normally flexible EZAir is one of the best things on the Princess website. It's great being able to look at options while keeping the old flights until confirming better ones. I always book flexible EZAir flights 330 days prior to my return date and then look for better ones later.

I have experienced this same problem. I haven't been in a position to call the last few days, but I'm glad to know it is not "user error" on my part. My cruise is still 8 months away so I can wait until it's resolved, but definitely want to watch the cost and change at any time it's in my interests.