cost of shuttle buses in the Baltics

Ecuador

You will need a shuttle bus or other transportation in Bruges and Stockholm. There were seven of us and it was less expense to book private transportation. If I remember correctly the shuttles were $10 US each way. Assuming the Silhouette docks in Langelinie as it did on our cruise in July, Copenhagen is very walkable from the port. I think there was a Hop-On Hop-Off bus that stopped at the dock though. I didn't see any shuttles at Warnemunde but didn't look closely as we went to Berlin for the day (private tour-SPB, long day but very worth it!). The ship docks in town though. As far as St. Petersburg is concerned you really have to do a tour either through the ship or privately (SPB is great but there are several very good companies) as you are not allowed to simply walk off the ship because of visa issues. It's possible to get your own visa prior to the cruise through a service but it is generally not advised to do St. Peterburg on your own.

As NCHPcruiser pointed out St. Petersburg is very different. Russian visa issues make a tour, either ship's excursion or private company the best bets.

We were able to walk easily in Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Warnemunde. No need for shuttles there. We used a taxi in Stockholm to get into the heart of town, but heard later that some people walked. Burges, you will need transport there. On our cruise (HAL) there was no shuttle bus offered.