Grand Turk shuttle/tram

riviera

I’ll answer my own question as we were in Grand Turk today. [emoji3]The shuttle is up and running. It is very nice with a 2 hour tour and 4 stops. The guide was great and we loved it. Cost is $34.95 and you go into the pier area and there are kiosks for tours. Sign up there and YES you use your ship card to pay. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Princess has this has an excursion on their Feb 2019 trip.  Booked it as it was just $30 US and that is still cheaper than taking a taxi to the places listed.  Lighthouse and salt marsh are two of the stops.  Doesn't look like a HOHO but a booked tram that takes you there, you have your free time, then you get back on and go to the next stop and do the same thing.

• 8 months later...

You can use Island Tram independently.  There is a rep on the beach next to the walkway from the ship.  $25 for a 2 hour island tour, not a HOHO but with a few stops. The only downside is it’s a bit of a walk to the pick up the tram outside the main gate.  The driver/ guide was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 3:33 PM, riviera said:

I’ll answer my own question as we were in Grand Turk today. emoji3.pngThe shuttle is up and running. It is very nice with a 2 hour tour and 4 stops. The guide was great and we loved it. Cost is $34.95 and you go into the pier area and there are kiosks for tours. Sign up there and YES you use your ship card to pay. emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be there in January on Carnival Sunrise and this sounds awesome.  Do you remember the specific name of the company/kiosk you used??  And by paying with ship's card I'm guessing you mean our sign and sail card??   Thanks!!