Royal Princess Crossing Diverted

beerwithaneye

For anyone with friends/family on the Royal, after leaving Hamburg today, due to an intense weather forecast in the North Atlantic they have diverted the crossing. Calls to Bergen, Belfast and St. Johns have been cancelled. They anticipate calling to Vigo and Ponta Delgada before beginning their passage across the Atlantic. They still plan to arrive in NY on Tuesday Sept. 25.

For anyone with friends/family on the Royal, after leaving Hamburg today, due to an intense weather forecast in the North Atlantic they have diverted the crossing. Calls to Bergen, Belfast and St. Johns have been cancelled. They anticipate calling to Vigo and Ponta Delgada before beginning their passage across the Atlantic. They still plan to arrive in NY on Tuesday Sept. 25.

Thanks. My friends are on this cruise

Michele

Already posted.....

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2678842

thanks -my mom and her husband are on this cruise and have been on since August twenty something. The last email I had was when they were in Hamburg from her. I saw on the ship webcam today that they were heading to Spain and knew that that was not on the original itinerary ,so thanks for the update from the people that are onboard .

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson