question for cruisers that have been on the Horizon

QUIGONATOR

Here is a video of 9202 and the deck out front. This is an accessible cabin, but look at the map of 9203, two cabins down. It is made exactly like mine, but it is a regular cabin, as well as 9201. It was wonderful there, and not a lot of traffic.

Was access allowed in the front of deck 7 at the front of the boat? I know on the Breeze & other older boats, but you can go out front on the new Horizon??This will help me decide what cabin I will book!

Thank you

Yes. The area of the ship all the way forward or 'secret decks' are open to the public on Horizon. Located on decks 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 14. I had a 4J cabin on deck 7of Vista (same deck plan as Horizon), and enjoyed the secret deck during sailaways. It's right under the bridge.

Edited by rn4t5
spelling correction

We stayed in 6206 on Horizon. Went out all the time when she was docked. Too windy otherwise & doors were locked when underway. Deck 7 is the same. PS Loved our cabin.

I have to ask how loud was the noise from the theatre/lounge below? Im sorry to say we didn't book 7th deck in time, so only 6204 is left 1 I'm thinkng no way due to noise from below! Please let me know your experience

I have to ask how loud was the noise from the theatre/lounge below? Im sorry to say we didn't book 7th deck in time, so only 6204 is left 1 I'm thinkng no way due to noise from below! Please let me know your experience

No problem at all. We were on for the TA (Barcelona to NY) for 14 days. I love the "bumps" & we had some rough weather so I was happy.

I will post a few helpful hints tomorrow.

-arleen

Quigonator, As promised here are a few tips that worked for us.

Even though the cabin was roomier than expected, storage was limited. Our vacation was 37 days long with 14 of those days on the Horizon. We had more stuff with us than usual. Only 1 closet for hanging & 1 with shelves, 3 drawers & the safe so wire hangars take up less room than the heavy wood ones. A pop up hamper would have helped "free-up" a drawer. I like it very dark at night so I bring a $ store plastic tablecloth to cover the window. Blue painters tape to affix it. Have fun!