Looking for somewhere to stay in Galveston

katb85

I am looking for somewhere to stay that is close to the pier and will hopefully let you leave your car there during your cruise. :)

THere are many different places. Close to the port is Harbor House. It is right there by the ships. Nice area and places to eat along with shopping on the historic strand. Not sure about the parking charge though. Call to be sure because based on the time of year the parking varies.

The Holiday inn beach frount was where we stayed on our last cruise. It is some what close to te terminal. If you go to the 6th floor you can see the Terminal and the ships when they dock! It was a very nice hotel. It cost 89.00 a night (balcony rooms) and they have a very nice parking spot that you can park at for no cost (It was good for us because we where gone for 12 days)!

The Tremont Hotel is in the historic district and is only two blocks from the pier. I as well, though, am unsure about parking as I flew in. The hotel is beautiful and the service excellent. There are numerous shopping and restaurant venues in the area, also within a five minute walk.

Archived