San Juan Beaches,restaurants,shopping .??

dramaqueenjan

This is our first time in San Juan .We are planning on going to Old San Juan but then would like a nice Beach to just go hang out get wet and have some drinks. Can anyone recommend a nice Beach?.. also if anybody has any recommendations on places not-to-miss as far as shopping and restaurants that would be terrific as well.Thank you..

I went through Island Marketing and have posted info on other threads as well. I used them for an all day tour and this beach break twice as they call it https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursion/san-juan-beach-break/

I like to have drinks and food at the beach and since you have to pay for chair rental this package is definitely more than worth it!

Chairs and unbrella is about $10.00 per person so for 35$ you get food and drinks well worth it! I had gone down the beach to a hotel that had a restaurant on the beach and spent that just to eat and have a one drinks let alone the chair rental. They would not even allow me access to the hotel.....

Thank you.What package did you purchase and through who?

We just got back from San Juan. We rented a car post cruise from Charlie's Car rental and they picked us up at the port took us to their Condado location and we got the car (economy for $25 incl. taxes and fees) and we checked out the beach in Condado and Isla Verde. Isla Verde was much nicer. When we were done we dropped off the car at the Isla Verde location (yes we reserved it this way) and then took that shuttle to the airport. This is the second time we did this and it worked well both times.