Availability

Racdan

Hi Everyone

We are going on the Spanish Serenade cruise from Barcelona on the 16th November and just wanted to ask all of you Cruise Critic members who seem to have a wealth of information a question regarding how booked the cruise could be.

A couple of weeks ago the web site was showing availability in all categories apart from inside cabins, it then changed to all but the Penthouse suits to guaranteed, I have just noticed it has now changed to waitlist for all categories apart from some Penthouse and A1 concierge. Is this because they have had a sudden flurry of late bookings or could they have made a special offer to a large group?

I would appreciate your thoughts.

Many thanks

Racdan UK

The November 1 Rivera has been wait listed for all categories and they now seem to be offering up sell to existing bookings. Our November 2 Marina was pretty available then suddenly wait-listed so its anyone's guess.
I laugh and laugh at the continuing series of folks who believe that the occupancy which we see Online is actual.

Not to put too fine a point on it, there IS a strategy behind what they let us see.

Otherwise, the Revenue Dept would continuously be at the mercy of the card (cabin?) counters among us.