Ideas for Nassau stop

Tweedy

We did the regular package each time.  The VIP package is on the pricier and windier side of the island, we prefer the lagoon side.  We have kids and they like calm water and beach toys.  So, we haven;t tried the VIP area, but didn't appeal to us.  Have a a great time and let people know what you think.

7 hours ago, limeyalchemist said:

We did the regular package each time.  The VIP package is on the pricier and windier side of the island, we prefer the lagoon side.  We have kids and they like calm water and beach toys.  So, we haven;t tried the VIP area, but didn't appeal to us.  Have a a great time and let people know what you think.

Also, I did a bunch of research, and it appears that the RCI  VIP section is not the cool one that you see on the Blue Lagoon website.  It’s a separate one, with what appears to be a not great view of the area where the ferry sits 😞. So, as 2 adults who just want a great, quiet, view of the ocean, we are opting for Pearl Island next month.

Edited by vacationlover_mn

• 2 weeks later...

We had a blast at blue lagoon island. The food was good and the bartender was not shy with the rum in the drinks. The island was very clean. The water was beautiful, I just wish it wouldn't have been so windy and chilly, I guess that just comes with going in January though.