Carnival Spurity model ship

Debsy62

Hi To all you experienced cruises. I was a 1st time cruiser with my family for my Sons 30th birthday. We boarded the Carnival Spirit on the 10th Sept till the 21st.

At the end of our wonderful adventure I went to purchase a model of the carnival spirit but they had sold out. You would think with 2400 passengers they would have plenty of stock. I have rung the Carnival agency but they have told me if I want one I will have to take another Cruise. I feel really sad, disappointed that they can't sell me one due to the fact it was not my fault they ran out of models. I could prove my booking dates etc but would not assist. Can anyone please help as it was to be a memory of our 1st experience & to commerate my sons 30th. I have searched many web sites but the Carnival Spirit seems to be the hardest to find. I just wanted the smaller model sold on ship for about $55. I have seen a larger scale but it was $375. The model was not even the newly refurbished one.

So if anyone can assist it would be appreciated & I would gladly pay any extra expenses to have it shipped & the purchasing.

There was one on eBay that started bidding at $19 but i bidded until it hit the $130 mark but felt that was extreme seeing it was only $54.98 & I still had to pay shipping. I would have happily paid but not more than 3x the original pricing. I feel Carnival should offer all passengers the opportunity to buy one of the models. If they run out it is their responsibility to assist & accomodate their customers in any way possible. I would have gladly paid the shipping to have it sent here in Adelaide.

Thanks for listening & any assistance that you may offer.

Kindest regards

Debsy62

Edited by Debsy62
Dates of cruise were 10th Sept till the 21st 2018

Hi To all you experienced cruises. I was a 1st time cruiser with my family for my Sons 30th birthday. We boarded the Carnival Spirit on the 10th Sept till the 21st.

At the end of our wonderful adventure I went to purchase a model of the carnival spirit but they had sold out. You would think with 2400 passengers they would have plenty of stock. I have rung the Carnival agency but they have told me if I want one I will have to take another Cruise. I feel really sad, disappointed that they can't sell me one due to the fact it was not my fault they ran out of models. I could prove my booking dates etc but would not assist. Can anyone please help as it was to be a memory of our 1st experience & to commerate my sons 30th. I have searched many web sites but the Carnival Spirit seems to be the hardest to find. I just wanted the smaller model sold on ship for about $55. I have seen a larger scale but it was $375. The model was not even the newly refurbished one.

So if anyone can assist it would be appreciated & I would gladly pay any extra expenses to have it shipped & the purchasing.

There was one on eBay that started bidding at $19 but i bidded until it hit the $130 mark but felt that was extreme seeing it was only $54.98 & I still had to pay shipping. I would have happily paid but not more than 3x the original pricing. I feel Carnival should offer all passengers the opportunity to buy one of the models. If they run out it is their responsibility to assist & accomodate their customers in any way possible. I would have gladly paid the shipping to have it sent here in Adelaide.

Thanks for listening & any assistance that you may offer.

Kindest regards

Debsy62

There is a group on FB that originally started as a swap group for unwanted/ duplicate platinum/diamond gifts. They have evolved into a swap and/or sell any Carnival items. You might find one there.