The Exotic Rasul

madisonms

My husband and I did this on our Voyager cruise in 2004. It was very nice! As for price, I don't remember. I think it was an hour-ish, but I don't remember that either. It was very relaxing and very nice! I don't know how else to describe it.

I would most certainly do it again!

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend this spa treatment. My girlfriend and I purchased the couples rasul last May while on the Explorer of the Seas. I believe it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $85 and lasted between 45 minutes to an hour. The treatment begins with an attendant explaining the different rooms and what to expect, as well as the various salts, muds and oils to use during the process. The attendant will then leave, lock the door and start the timer. In the first room, you are instructed to dis-robe and take a quick shower. You then head into another room with a frosted glass door that looks like a steam room. In here there are several bowls on the table filled with the products, benches to sit on, a few shower heads and the aromatherapy/steamer. You first apply the salts to each other and then rinse, at this time the room will start to fill with steam and aromatherapy. You then cover each other from head to toe in the mud and enjoy the steam. After about 20 - 25 minutes, the steam will stop and then a gentle rain will start to fall down from shower heads located throughout the entire ceiling washing you completely clean. Once you rinsed the excess mud off, you then exit the steam room and head back into the changing room where they supply a wide assortment of oils, gels and lotions for the different parts of your body. The attendant will knock on the door when you have five minutes remaining and the door stays locked, so there is no chance of being disturbed. You can make this treatment as PG or as R rated as you like (wink, wink). All in all, I really enjoyed this and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Archived