Hurricane Michael

We live in Panama City, Fl. and our daughter and son-in-law live at Panama City Beach, Florida, 2 blocks from the Gulf of Mexico, so we are preparing for Michael. Please keep everyone here in the panhandle of Fl. in your thoughts and prayers. My husband and I are supposed to sail on Oasis of the Seas on Oct. 21, 2018, that is if we don't have to cancel due to damages, insurance claims, roads and etc. We are driving down on the 20th if all goes well. Signed up for the roll call, passes done, etc., now just waiting on Michael to show its self.:mad:

Good luck to the OP and others in the panhandle.

On Brilliance right now and we’ve been sailing through it for a couple of days now. Very rocky and stormy today. Chasing Michael to Cozumel at the moment.

Thanks everyone for the concerns for us. The governor just ordered more national guard troops to come here to help out. They have ordered mandatory evacuations now for 4 zones, my daughter's included. On top of all this stress, my sister just called me, and she lives alone and she called 911 and she is at the hospital with the flu and breathing problems. She didn't want anybody to know until now. I will go get her when they release her. Her husband passed away 6 years ago with cancer, our former cruise partners. Pray, pray for us, we are right in the target for landfall. We were just informed it will definitely be a high 3 or 4/5. The storm surge is on top of all this wind.:loudcry: